We offer 3 quality levels of full dentures:
This is our entry level full dentures and would be a good choice if you want a superior quality denture with a natural appearance, but at an affordable price.
This is our mid-range of full dentures and is our most popular option. This may be a good choice if you want your new dentures to have added realism, strength and wear resistance.
This is our top range of full dentures and would be a good choice if you want your new dentures to be of the highest quality and have the most natural appearance.
COMPLETE DENTURE PRICES START FROM £950-00 (For a full upper and lower set).
- The dentist will discuss your individual requirements and an accurate estimate will be given for each patient
- For prices of partial dentures please visit our main practice website here
* Applies to complete denture patients who wear full upper AND lower dentures. If you have any of your own teeth remaining, our usual new patient consultation fee will apply (see our main website for details here)
Optional extras (per denture)
We want to have the proper amount of time we need to do our best work for you and so prefer not to rush. Dentures usually need between 3 and 6 visits depending on the complexity of your case and the clinical techniques used. We use a superb denture technician called Jason to construct your dentires who we have known for many years. Jason is based in Yorkshire and so requires about 2 weeks between each appointment. Therefore, your dentures may take between 6 to 12 weeks to deliver under normal circumstances, though this may vary.
* Please note:
- All treatment is provided on a 'private' basis
- Prices are for guidance only and may vary depending upon the complexity of each individual case
- Estimates are given for each individual course of treatment for your consideration so there are no surprises about the cost of your treatment. Should the agreed plan change due to unforseen circumstances once treatment has started, we will advise you of the changes as soon as possible.
- We accept payment by card, cash, cheque and bank transfer.
- Payment is due at each appointment or as otherwise agreed or requested. We do not operate an accounts system or offer credit
- Please provide us with at least 2 working days notice if you need to reschedule your appointment so that we may have the opportunity to offer your appointment slot to another patient in need of treatment.
- Prices accurate as of 3.4.17 and may be subject to change without prior notification
- A pre-payment may be required to secure your dental appointments